Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gearing Up for 2011 SWAIA Indian Market

Hey everyone!

Thanks for checking back to bask in the Essence of the Lake. It’s hard to believe that it has been six months since I launched my collection at the Heard Museum Guild’s Indian Fair and Market. Now, Fritz, Moss and I are getting ready for the 2011 SWAIA Indian Market, which will be taking place on the historic Santa Fe Plaza August 20 and 21. This year marks SWAIA Indian Market’s 90th year…amazing!

I am so exited about Market this year because I am in the process of creating some new, never-before-seen pieces that will thrill and excite. My jewelry took traditional birch bark designs to a new level, but what I am working on will really blow everything else out of the water, so to speak! Of course, I will also be offering many of the popular items that Market regulars have come to expect, but this year there will definitely be some special surprises.

So, please stop by our booth (#519) located in front of the Hotel La Fonda on Santa Fe Trail. We look forward to sharing our cultures and the work that has had us working furiously over the last few months. See you at SWAIA Indian Market!

XO

Wanesia

No comments:

Post a Comment